But, you’ve been checking yourself out in the mirror and realize that you need to do something… get yourself that $100 look!
Maybe you have a particular problem like acne or wrinkles? Or maybe things are not so bad but you know you could look even better? So, which facial products do you use and how do you find the right product?
Here are some important elements that your products MUST HAVE in order to get younger, smoother-looking skin:
(1) Cleanser: You want a good cleanser that removes dirt and makeup from your skin.
(2) Exfoliator: This product is essential because it removes dead surface cells that dull the skin. This helps to provide fresh, smooth look.
(3) Freshener: Use this product to tone your skin and refine your pores.
(4) Moisturizer: Used to hydrate your skin which creates soft, supple, smooth skin.
(5) Protector: A protector comes in two ways: (1) as an SPF 30 in your moisturizer and (2) makeup foundation! Foundation serves as extra coverage for your skin; it prevents toxins and other impure elements from being absorbed into the skin and are removed once you wash your face for the evening.
When shopping for skin care products, make sure that what you buy has additional benefits that also smooth, firm, soften, energize, rebuild your skin as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Read those labels!
The five important elements above will start you on your journey to creating younger-looking skin! This is what I call the $100 Look! If you’re ready to up your game to the $1,000 Look (without breaking the bank, of course), then check out my next post!
And remember, you’re never too young to start taking good care of your skin. If you’re young and have minimal skin issues, start now to maintain what you have! Believe me, most older women will tell you that they wish they had started taking better care of their skin when they were much younger!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!